Playing online slot games is becoming a popular pastime, with people playing and trying to win big pretty often. Some of the larger casinos have thousands of titles for you to explore and try. However, if profitability is a big factor for you, try one of these three games. Each one features a fun theme and a high payout rate, perfect for a hobbyist who wants to make a little extra.
- Mega Joker
The return to player (RTP) of a game is how much you can expect back over time. This game has an RTP of a heart stopping 99%. That 1% means that the casino can still make a profit, but it is one of the highest paying slot games around. This slot game has been around for about 5 years, but it is still quite popular, thanks in no small part to its progressive jackpots that can get astronomical.
– Bet as little as $1 or as much as $10
– Classic, traditional graphics that feel old fashioned and are perfect for relaxing
- Monopoly Big Event
This is a super fun Monopoly board game themed slot game, with an RTP of between 96-99%. This game has a big board, with 5 reels and 20 different paylines so you have a much greater chances of winning. This slot game will appeal to every budget, with a betting minimum of just 20 cents and a maximum of up to $500.
– A variable Return to player keeps the game exciting and challenging
– Fun graphics reminiscent of a childhood favorite board game
- 1429 Uncharted Seas
This slot game is easily one of the best of a reputable company, Thunderkick. If you enjoy some of their other titles, you definitely want to give 1429 Uncharted Seas a try. This slot game has 25 paylines, making its RTP of 98.60% both believable and attainable for you.
– This game has a fun, whimsical theme of a land under the sea, with monsters and other creatures popular in folklore
– It has been around for over 6 years, making this game one of the most popular and reputable games available for you to play
– A good free spin rate, with you being able to win between 10 and 50 free spins
Playing slot online Indonesia games is such a popular pastime, and one that can be quite profitable for you. When choosing games to play, look at the return to player percentage as well as how long they have been around. Older games have a stronger reputation than brand new ones.